Thursday, February 7, 2013

Zero Calorie Roasted Garlic Chips


The other night my husband and I went on a date. I got these wonderful lettuce wraps and in them were crispy garlic chips. I knew I was going to have to make them. They make the perfect edible garnish that adds so much flavor and zero calories. I am a garlic lover and I enjoy nibbling on them throughout the day just like I would on nuts or fruit. They are so simple to make. 
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
Slice your garlic lengthwise and place on a baking sheet or baking pan leaving a bit of room in between each one. Some of mine were too close and they stuck together.
Place pan in the oven for 15 minutes. Take out the pan and let them cool. Once cooled keep in a ziplock bag or airtight container in the fridge until you are ready to eat them. They are browned and crunchy and quite tasty and the best thing... they are a negative calorie food!!! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!